Care Instructions How to take care of your Aquaman wetsuit.
- Not for use in chlorinated water.
- When you put on your wetsuit be careful not to dig your fingers and nails into the neoprene.
- Do not allow petroleum based lubricant to come into contact with your wetsuit.
- To dry, do not put the wetsuit in direct sunlight but in the shade or inside, and away from a heat source.
- Do not allow your wetsuit to freeze. Store at room temperature.
- Always use your hands as flat as possible when you pull the suit up.
- To make the wetsuit fit perfectly, do not be afraid to pull up the sleeves and legs as much as possible.
- You want to have the feeling that the wetsuit is too short on you, this way the minimum of water is going to seep into your suit because the neoprene is nicely tight around your wrists and ankles.
- It is recommended to rinse your suit after each use with clear cold water, especially if the water you swim in was oily or is chlorinated.
- Always keep your wetsuit on a plastic hanger with very wide shoulders, especially during the winter.
If you use common sense and follow these simple instructions, you will protect your Aquaman Wetsuit and will be able to enjoy it for a long time.